As the days become colder, shorter and smoother, such a large percentage of people becomes much less physically active. Research shows that most pounds are added between September and February.
So do not forget that autumn requires little adaptation in nutrition, because only moderation can help us maintain the desired look.
The appetite is activated
Research shows that most of us have a weaker appetite at high temperatures. So with cooler days, we become hungry, which is one of the factors that can cause an excessive amount of calories, and the addition of unwanted kilograms.
The temperature of the food that is pleasing to us is changing
While at high temperatures we usually choose cold meals, as soon as the temperature drops, we will define for warm snacks. The most common cold meal we choose is salads or fruits, and warm meals are usually much more calorie-rich, creamy soup, salad with pasta, cheese with meat …
The mood changes
Thicker and cooler days can affect mood and cause some kind of seasonal melancholy, or depression. Depression (even seasonal) affects what we eat and how much we eat. You guess that seasonal depression affects us eating more. That is why autumn is the right time to include foods that stimulate the happiness-serotonin hormone synthesis.
How to make up for the lack of serotonin?
1) Flaxseed / flax oil – because it contains omega 3 fatty acid in addition to tryptophan
2) The food – due to the high content of tryptophan and vitamin B groups
3) Fish and seafood – due to the content of essential fatty acid EPA and DHA
4) Surutko-nutrition rich in alpha-lactoalbumin proteins improves cognitive performance in stressful situations through an increased influx of tryptophan and serotonin
5) Bananama-rich are tryptiform and carbohydrates
6) Eggs – in addition to containing essential fatty acids contain cholesterol, which in small quantities is very important because it is synthesized by polar hormones
7) Cherry – very important for a quality sleep, which enables the adequate synthesis of serotonin the next day!
8) Quality meat from certified producers
9) Dark chocolate (70% cocoa) because cocoa is rich in antioxidants and polyphenols
We become more susceptible to colds and flu
Autumn brings colds and weaker immunity. That’s why it’s important to continue to bring in fruits and vegetables. Fresh foods that come to the market in the fall most people would not just put on the list of favorites. However, autumn is certainly characterized by extremely healthy foods that this September must be found on your menu. Among the healthiest fried foods of sugars, grapes, pears, apples, pies and carfiol.
Recipes to help you celebrate the fall of the food
Porridge with amber apples, pears
¼ cup amarant (four),
½ cup milk (almond or plain)
1 cup of water
¼ cup of chopped apples,
¼ cup of chopped pears
1 teaspoon of honey
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
pruning muscat nuts
Add amaranth to the water and milk pan, leave it to open, then lower the temperature, cover the can and cook for another 20 minutes. If done too dense, a little water or milk can be added. Put apples and pears in the separate sherry, honey and cinnamon, and boil until tender (10-15min). When the fruit is cooked, add it to the amparget shell, mix it and serve it. (Can be served with nuts from above: walnuts, almonds, etc.).